2/15/2013

Valentine's Day Cards

I have this annual tradition on my Facebook to come up with Valentine's Day cards with an NBA theme and I thought all of you being basketball fans, you might be able to appreciate some of these. I realize it's a day late so some of the punch has worn off, but I still think you might find one or two that you like.

So without further ado, let me introduce you to one of my favorite times of the year: NBA Valentine 2013. Here's a sneak peak of the first one, but you got to click the jump to see the rest (25 quality pictures).

And yes, I did all of these myself. And yes, I did all of these in MS Paint. (Feel free to donate some money for me to upgrade to Photoshop!)

Let me know on Twitter at @teldridge24 which card is your favorite! And feel free to send this link around to show to your friends, coaches, players, teammates, students or whatever NBA fan in your life!






























No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog