1/07/2013

First Batch of Rankings

Keeper of the Hoops has released its very first batch of rankings. If you click on the tab above labeled "Rankings" then you will be able to find the following:

  • Top 10 teams in Kansas.
  • Top 10 teams in Classes 6A, 5A & 4A.
  • All 35 area teams ranked from 1st to 35th.
All of these rankings were done independently from my own research and my own strength of schedule system, which I determine "quality" victories and award teams for playing a more demanding schedule. Although strength of schedule played a large role in determining these rankings, I did use some judgment calls on teams that I know are talented and I also factored in margin of victory in some cases. If you are curious about any of my decisions, feel free to leave a comment or e-mail me at keeperofthehoops@gmail.com with any questions. I will for sure get back with you.

Thanks and I hope you enjoy! I'll be publishing a new batch of rankings every Monday from now on, so be sure to keep checking back in and tell your friends! Click the jump to see the rankings.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog