1/09/2013

Updates

As you can see down the right side of the web site, I have all of the scores from last night updated along with the team's records. Also, I have all of the league standings up to date as well as the sub-state standings.

A new addition to the web site is the feature along the right side with the teams listed down the side. Each team is linked to a page that displays a lot of cool features. I have a coach history, the complete team schedule with results along with a multitude of statistics for you to check out. If you're a stat head or just curious about a result, you're going to love it. So feel free to use that useful feature along the right side of the page from now on.

Later on today I hope to post some stories from last night's games and the situations that have developed. Be sure to be on the look out for that as Wednesday progresses. Thanks again for checking me out and reading. I appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog