2/20/2013

Class 4A Sub-State Brackets

I know most coaches have already formulated who they will be playing in the first round of sub-state, but I thought this might help fans or anyone interested in what the sub-state brackets for Class 4A look like. I have updated all four of the brackets involving Ark Valley-Chisholm Trail League teams, which are the following: Abilene, Independence, Mulvane and Pratt.

These will be the official brackets released by the KSHSAA on Wednesday sometime after 3 p.m. The only thing that I do not have are the coin flips, which will be determined tomorrow. Once those are updated and posted online, I will adjust my brackets accordingly.

Please enjoy and feel free to pass these along to anyone you think might find them interesting.

Ed. Note: From now on, you can check out the sub-state brackets at the tab above labeled "Brackets" and I will have the Class 5A and 6A ones posted as soon as Thursday's games are concluded. Keep checking back for updates!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog