1/05/2014

The Big 35 (Jan. 5)

This is a feature that I hope to make a weekly feature called "The Big 35." Since I cover the City League and AV-CTL exclusively, I figured why not rank every team I cover? There are 26 teams in the AV-CTL and nine in the City League, hence the name "The Big 35." So this is a just-for-fun ranking for teams that aren't going to be ranked in their respective classifications, but want to see where I think they stack up against the competition from around the area. The body of work is minimal at this point, so these rankings are subject to fluctuate quite a bit in the first two weeks of January.

But here it is, the debut "Big 35" list for every team in the AV-CTL and City League, as of Jan. 5. If you have any comments, questions, suggestions for this list, please do not hesitate to e-mail me at keeperofthehoops@gmail.com or Tweet at me here. Thanks for visiting and please tell your friends, teammates, team, coaches, fans, parents to bookmark Keeper of the Hoops because I'll have plenty of original content for you this winter! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog